Motez Robinson Jr con 21st Century Tennis: 7 Natural Adjustments to Transform Your Game (English Edition)
How frustrating is it not to be able to consistently replicate a reliable tennis stroke? Over the years, I've had countless discouraged students tell me that, at their age or skill level, it was probably too late to improve their game very much. But after learning modern tennis techniques, I've also seen the smiles on those same faces that come with the realization that, perhaps for the first time in their lives, they are stroking the ball with consistency and purpose.
I wrote this book, 21st Century Tennis, because I quickly became disenchanted with the conventional methods of teaching tennis. Things that well-meaning coaches told me to do felt mechanical and unnatural. I could not replicate the effortless strokes that the pros displayed with ease. Fortunately, I have discovered that tennis is much easier to learn and play when you have the same knowledge as elite, world-class players.
Read this book and you will learn:
- How to stroke the tennis ball consistently with more pace, more depth and less effort.
- A foolproof method to make your timing more consistent and your shots stay in the court.
- Seven simple adjustments that will transform the way you approach your main shots; why certain things you do don't work and what to do about it.
- How to serve effectively without having to kill the ball.
- Tips and drills to speed the process of adjusting to stroking the ball with the same mechanics as all of today's top tennis players.
Don't believe anyone who tells you that modern tennis techniques are too difficult for the average player. From beginner to tournament player, you can learn to play with ease, efficiency, and natural athleticism, and I will show you how.